Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fall is here


Well, I had a decent race at Clinton. I finished 11th in 1:12:55. Whatever. Nobody took any pictures, so that kinda sucks. Good Luck to everyone at Flatrock this weekend. I can't go again. Maybe next year. I am looking forward to Heartland though. I'm going down with my brother Cody, who is doing the 100, to crew and pace. I think I'll take my bike so I can ride a bit and get some good pictures during the day. After that who knows. I might do the Rock Creek 50k of maybe the Blue Springs marathon.... or maybe I'll just watch football. The 6 hr Nathaniel's run might be okay. Anyone else thinking of doing that? I'm actually already thinking about PsychoWyco 50k in Feb. I want to see if I can get under 5:30.

5 comments:

Ben aka "Good Ben" said...

WTF? I leave and everyone forgets that they have cameras? C'mon... where's the help? Tell them to get it together. I'm curious to see how well Cody does. Keep the miles up and you should have no problem with your goal for Psycho Wyco '08.

davidultra49 said...

You mean your not even going to come down and watch your little brother at the ROCK? Theres some sweet photo ops there.

Sam said...

Good luck with your training this fall and winter in your preparation for Psycho Wyco. I would like to get down there and watch and maybe even push you, Caleb, Sarah and Ben along at an aid station or something. Maybe Lonnie can make it too. Will see.

Gabe said...

I am thinking about doing Nathaniels also, not sure what distance though.. If I don't see you guys before Heartland, tell Cody good luck.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,