Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm lazy


First off congrats to Paul Schoenlaub and Dave Wakefield for good runs at Sunmart. Secondly, I think all of the posts about taking some time off finally rubbed off on me. I haven't ran since last Thursday. I had been feeling kind of crappy lately so may be I needed a little break. I am looking forward to Th Cyclocross Nationals this weekend. I'm going to go out and watch Cameron and Joel race the singlespeeds Sun morning and probably watch the pro race later in the day. It will be a lot cooler than watching the Chiefs get their asses handed to them again. Hopefully I can sack up and run tomorrow night and get a decent long run in on Saturday. Also I like eggs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment buddy. I didn't think that was your car thats why I said it was stupid. Although I would've felt bad if it actually was. Have a good Christmas and take care. We'll see ya around.

Breeves2000 said...

Hmmmm... Eggs huh? You like apples? Well, too much rest makes you FAT!!! Take my word for it! How ya like THEM apples? :-)
Maintaining is the hard part these days. I'm either training or gaining. When are you making your way west?