Friday, March 9, 2007

Back in the swing of things



Well, I kept my post Psycho lazyass period pretty short this year. I went out last Sunday to Clinton and ran about 21 miles with the other nerds. Thursday night Cody and I went out and ran the course from the Veterans Day run. We went pretty hard. My time was bout a minute slower than the race last fall. I had forgotten how steep hedgehog hill is if you are going up! I hope to get in 2 more runs in the 20 mile range before Rockin K. I'm just doing the Marathon. I know, I know, I'm a wussy. I just want to redeem my total collapse of last year. I guess I learned that Psycho Wyco is too far out to use that as my long run !HA! The pics are from last years Brew2Brew. It's a good time, but I don't think I could handle that course as a solo. By the way, the Cody vs. His Friends matchup for Brew2Brew isn't finalized yet, but if it happens it should be entertaining. One more thing-If you haven't already you should check out Gabes blog- http://gabebevan.blogspot.com/ . Oh, my goat actually says- BBAAAAAAAHHHHHHDDDDDD BBBEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! SCRAPE SCRAPE!

6 comments:

Gabe said...

I might have to join you on the K marathon. So are you volunteering or running Brew2brew?

Shane A. Jones said...

I'm plannin on runnin. I don't know if my team of lazyasses are going to git their shit together or not though. If I don't run I'll probly just run the river trails and hang out at the TRAIL NERD aid station.

Caleb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb said...

I'll see you at the Aid Station!

WynnMan said...

Hey good eyes my man! that's a little northwoods secret. Take a little bit of varnish and apply it to the rack and you get a nice rich look with a little sheen. It brings out all of the textures of the rack. Some look darker just because the rack is naturally dark.

WynnMan

Travis said...

thanks for the advice on the roller! Im working through it and things are on the upside. I hope everything is gong well for you.